Click the triangle to view more details for a specific transaction. Click column headers to sort A to Z or Z to A.
- ENVELOPE CODE: This is a unique code for the message and may be referenced for troubleshooting.
- SUBJECT: Subject of the email sent to signers.
- CURRENT STATUS: This is the status of the message.
- WAITING FOR SIGNATURE
- INCOMPLETE AND EXPIRED
- SENT: Date and time the message was sent for signature in the UTC time zone (GMT less daylight savings).
- ENVELOPE DATA
- DOCUMENT DETAILS: Name of the document(s) sent for signature.
- ENVELOPE ID: Envelope Code
- SENDER: Names of all recipients. There is a (P) after a name if it was set to PREFILL.
- ACCESS CODE TO SIGN DOCUMENT: Password to view and sign the document
- ACCESS CODE TO OPEN SIGNED DOCUMENT: Password to view the signed document
- DOCUMENT HISTORY: Time and date a document was sent, signed, completed or rejected.
- DOWNLOAD (button): Click this button to download the PDF of the document sent for signature or signed.
- DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT DATA (button): Document field data in XML available for downloading into a workflow system.